The following terms and conditions set out the basis on which all goods are sold by Intra Karya Adikuasa Ltd
All purchases of goods from the Site will be governed by these terms and conditions to the exclusion of any other terms.
By browsing the Site or submitting an order You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
You accept that You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any information supplied by You. Failure to supply accurate, up to date personal information that results in a delay or non-delivery of Your order shall be entirely Your responsibility for which We accept no liability.
It is Your responsibility to take reasonable steps to protect Your account from unauthorized access and ensure that Your password is kept secure and confidential. Should You have reason to believe that Your password security or account has been compromised it is Your responsibility to inform Us immediately and take action to prevent further breaches via Your systems.
We reserve the right to edit or remove content from reviews, restrict or refuse access to, or terminate accounts and cancel pending orders at Our absolute discretion. Cancelled orders will not be charged.
- When placing an order with Us, You are making an offer to purchase. We will send You an Order Confirmation email to acknowledge Your offer. Your offer is considered accepted by Us only when We dispatch the goods and send You a Dispatch Confirmation email. Any goods on the same order not dispatched and confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation email do not form part of that contract.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer at Our discretion at any time prior to acceptance. Rejected orders will be refunded in full or not charged.
- Any advice or recommendation given by Us is followed or acted upon entirely at Your own risk.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the goods shall be those set out in the Site. You should be aware that although all reasonable steps are taken to ensure accuracy of descriptions and images on the Site, We couldn’t guarantee accuracy.
- We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability.
For orders placed using a debit/prepaid/credit card, We will pre-authorize Your card during the checkout process. The order amount is reserved from Your available spending limit, but not deducted from Your account. We will request the funds from Your card at the point of dispatch.
Failure to collect the funds successfully may result in delayed acceptance of Your order or cancellation.
Payments will show on Your statement as either “Intra Karya Adikuasa Ltd” or “JOI Studio” or “www.joistudio.com”.
Your payment method will be debited in Your preferred currency (USD/RP) as set out on the Site in Your account profile, or at the shopping basket for Express Checkout customers. All sums displayed on the Site in other currencies are indicative and are provided for information purposes only.
We aim to protect legitimate payment card account holders from fraud and therefore will report to the relevant authorities any person using, or attempting to use, a payment method without apparent authority.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
All prices listed in Our catalogues or on the Site are subject to change without prior notice.
Although every effort is made by Us to ensure that the prices displayed in Our catalogues or on the Site are correct, mispricing can occur. Under these circumstances, We reserve the right, at Our discretion, either to contact You for instructions or cancel Your order and notify You accordingly.
Where goods are “in stock” at our fulfilment facility, this is indicated on the particular product page on the Site. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, stock level errors can occur. We accept no liability whatsoever for delays as a result of stock level inaccuracies.
Where items are not in stock and a timescale for availability is provided, this timescale is an estimate, not a guarantee and should not be relied upon. We will notify You if items are subsequently delayed or unavailable.